THE FRONT - BD
Release date: 30 August 2021
Standard Edition Blu-ray
What if there were a list?
A list that said: Our finest actors weren't allowed to act. Our best writers aren't allowed to write. Our funniest comedians aren't allowed to make us laugh.
What would it be like if there were such a list?
It would be like America in 1953.
INDICATOR STANDARD EDITION SPECIAL FEATURES
- 4K restoration from the original negative
- Original mono audio
- Audio commentary with film historians Julie Kirgo and Nick Redman and actress Andrea Marcovicci
- Behind The Front (2004, 6 mins): an interview with the acclaimed director of photography Michael Chapman
- Isolated score: experience Dave Grusin's original soundtrack music
- Image gallery: on-set and promotional photography
- Original theatrical trailer
- New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
BBFC cert: 12