SEE NO EVIL (aka BLIND TERROR) - LE
THIS ITEM WAS A LIMITED EDITION AND IS NOW OUT-OF-PRINT.
A STANDARD EDITION WILL BE AVAILABLE LATER THIS YEAR.
(Richard Fleischer, 1971)
Release date: 25 September 2017 (OOP date: March 2020)
Limited Dual Format Edition (UK Blu-ray premiere)
Recently blinded in a horse riding accident, young Sarah (Mia Farrow) returns to her uncle’s English country home, unaware that a psychopathic killer is stalking the family. This wonderfully creepy suspense-thriller from director Richard Fleischer (10 Rillington Place), from a script by British writer Brian Clemens (The Avengers, The Golden Voyage of Sinbad), features a note-perfect performance by Mia Farrow, and sterling support from a cast of formidable British character actors. Released in America as See No Evil and in the UK and Europe as Blind Terror (with subtle differences between the cuts), Indicator is delighted to present both versions of the film for the first time ever.
INDICATOR LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL FEATURES:
• High Definition remaster
• Original mono audio
• Blind Terror: the alternative UK cut
• Norman Eshley on 'See No Evil' (2017, 11 mins): a new interview with the British actor
• The Two Versions: a detailed comparison of the differences between the US and UK cuts
• Alternative Italian title sequence
• Original theatrical trailer
• Image galleries: extensive on-set and promotional photography
• New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
• Limited edition exclusive booklet with a new essay by Chris Fujiwara, an interview with Richard Fleischer, and an overview of contemporary critical responses
• UK premiere on Blu-ray
• Limited Dual Format Edition of 3,000 copies
BBFC cert: 15